Ben – gorgeous HOYS prospect!
Gorgeous boy with a bright future ahead!
- Ben is a 4 year old purebred Connemara gelding, standing 15hh at present!
- He is a stunning gelding with all the potential to become a top eventer!
- He is willing to please, he has three top paces in walk, trot and canter, he has a brave jump, he is honest, he wants to jump and takes everything in his stride.
- Ben is a pleasure to ride, he has a soft snaffle mouth, he is super easy to ride into an outline, he has super movement and would make a super dressage horse.
- His jump is also very good, he loose jumps over 1.20m with ease, and he absolutely loves cross country! He is so easy to ride into the jumps, he always wants to jump!
- Ben has hunted, took part in unaffiliated shows, he has lots of potential to become an eventer, showjumper, dressage horse, working hunter, show horse, mountain and moorland pony and so many more!
- As versatile as they come, he is a real Allrounder, he is a very friendly pony, easy to shoe, box, catch, clip and in traffic.
- Ben will hack out alone or in company, he is good in traffic.
- He is a full registered Connemara, and he has fantastic bloodlines.
- His Sire is Glencarrig Knight! Glencarrig Knight was crowned King of Clifden in 2014, he topped a memorable fine line-up of Ireland’s best Connemara breeding stock!
- Bens Dam is Clooneybreen Peigin by the stunning Currachmore Cashel who is a grandson of BRIDGE BOY. Bridge Boy was three times winner in Clifden 1963, 1965, 1967. Currachmore Cashel is The 2008 All-Ireland Supreme Champion of Champions, twice winner of the stallion class at the Dublin Horse Show and Supreme Champion at the RDS.
- Ben has the presence of his Sire and the attitude and willingness! He is a real showstopper with HOYS potential.
- He has no stable vices and is open for any vetting.
- Exchange if you’re not happy.
- Scroll down to see his video and call me anytime 00353868077626 or email me [email protected]
To enquire about this horse please call us using the “Please Call to Enquire” button below or fill in the ‘Product Enquiry’ form in the tab below